Our Mission: to support a network of mental health services for persons with chronic mental illness that are locally accessible and responsive to the varied and unique service needs of Jackson County residents. Support may include funding, advocacy, technical assistance, and community engagement. Varied and unique needs can be interpreted or expanded to include minority and special needs populations within our County.
The Jackson County Community Mental Health Fund makes grants to qualified mental healthcare organizations. Services assist our community’s most vulnerable citizens. Abused children, battered women, and homeless families are among those we serve. Without the Mental Health Levy, many would have nowhere else to turn.
- Rochelle DePriest, LCSW, LMSW, MPA Clinical Records Reviewer
- Bruce A. Eddy, PhD Executive Director
- Susan E. Jones, LCSW Director of Audit and Compliance
- Andrew Marshall, MPA Operations Manager
- Theresa Reyes-Cummings, MPA, GPC Director of Program Development
1627 Main Street, Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64108